Softwash Scotland is one of the elite approved cleaning applicator specialists for http://www.bromocointernational.com who supply tailored rejuvenation and protection products for all architectural metal and coated facades. BROMOCO Authorised Applicators can offer you the exclusive benefits of the BROMOCO Guarantee:
- covers material defects for a minimum of a full 5 years
- covers installation defects for a minimum 2 years
- protects the deposit you paid to your authorised applicator
- product guarantee is valid if the installer ceases trading
- is issued only when inspected and signed as satisfactory by a BROMOCO surveyor
The products have been tried and tested by Softwash Scotland on aluminium, cladding, stainless steel, powder coating, copper, brass and glass and we have found that each product has its own unique high standard cleaning method and will enhance your building for longer.
We offer a vast range of Bromoco products to clean, repair, renovate and restore pitted, oxidised, painted, and anodised aluminium and stainless steel.
Please feel free to browse the Bromoco products below and contact us about your exterior cleaning or restoration needs, and we will recommend our best method and products after assessing your on-site needs.
Removes Rust Staining
National & International
for ALL surfaces
Metal Cladding Restoration
Curtain Walling Restoration
Powder Coating Restoration
Stainless Steel Restoration
Stainless steel Protection
Stainless steel in swimming pools
Copper & Brass Protection
Building Wash and Protect
Bollard Restoration & Protection
Corten Steel Sealer
Also available are Bromoco’s preparation products
- ERW BD water-based biodegradable rinse free de-greaser
- ERW-XL Stainless steel rejuvenator
- ERW PW deep cleaning paste
- ERW AL Solvent based de-greaser
- ERW Ph balancing powder
Call Softwash Scotland on 01506 635551 to arrange a suitable visit, and we will give free advice on your cleaning and restoration requirements and if needed a no-obligation quote or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our on-line form.